Transactional mail, simply put, is mail that is sent out to complete a transaction with a customer. It is mail that is sent to one individual, rather than a large amount of recipients on a mailing list.
This can include the transactional printing of invoices, statements and notices, leaving a major overhead to your business which brings nothing back. Instead, you can make them an investment which gives you a return!
‘How?’ you may ask. By using interactive features and dynamic white space management, you can turn them into highly targeted marketing communications.
- Include data-driven and targeted messaging on routine transactional documents.
- Utilise a potent mix of variable data, design and digital colour printing.
- Sell additional products and services to existing customers.
- Leverage QR codes, PURLS and customized coordinated campaigns.
- Increase your marketing reach with minimal investment and maximum ROI.
Our service can extend the value of your customer communications. You can quickly and affordably insert custom marketing messages and graphics into the existing white space on your customer bills, statements and invoices – without the need for complicated application redesign and programming.
We can work with all the most common print streams and technologies and offer a low-cost, high-return way of getting the most out of your marketing spend. So by outsourcing your transactional mail, you can not only save time and money on production costs, which often pays for itself within the first 12 months, but you can add real value to your business with a positive effect on sales and bottom line performance.
Make the most of your transactional printing
Call us on 03300 563980