What sort of sizes do your machines handle?
Our versatile machines handle sizes from DL letters up to C4, enclosing as many as seven items per envelope at up to 7,000 items per hour. If it’s a tricky job which our machines can’t cope with, we have expert hand workers to see your materials accurately assembled and presented for delivery.
What are your inkjetting systems capable of processing?
Our inkjetting systems can address one-piece mailers, closed-face envelopes, or postcards. If you want hand-written fonts for the personalised look, we can do that too.
Can you get postal discounts?
Pet food, soft toys… you name it, we’ve sent it. So, no matter how 3D your mailing is, you can be sure that Alpha Response can handle it. What’s key for you is that our years of experience working with postal carriers mean we can find the best price for your mailing, whatever you want to send.
What are the different forms of printing that you can provide?
- Digital printing, available in mono and full colour on high-speed presses
- Traditional litho printing, using the latest four and five colour Heidelberg presses, with computer-to-plate and digital proofing devices
- Extensive finishing equipment, including for cutting and creasing and saddle stitching
- Data-driven print, using the information you have about clients and prospects to produce highly personalised mail pieces, with no limits how many images and layouts you want to use, to maximise the impact of your marketing message
- Pre-print stationery, postcards, brochures, leaflets, flyers, and full colour catalogues
- Integration of print services with our mailing services, to reduce packaging and carriage costs.
How can you make an investment in transactional documents which gives you a return?
- Include data-driven and targeted messaging on routine transactional documents.
- Utilise a potent mix of variable data, design, and digital colour printing.
- Sell additional products and services to existing customers.
- Leverage QR codes, PURLS, and customized coordinated campaigns.
- Increase your marketing reach with minimal investment and maximum ROI.
What are the actual advantages of an Alpha Response integrated campaign?
Detailed metrics and prospect profiling, to provide:
- real-time powerful tracking and reporting on who reads and clicks what, helping you identify what’s working and what isn’t
- prospect profiling: we collect valuable data and insights on individual prospects and customers by monitoring what was clicked within an email
- the entire customer journey can be tracked cross-channel from the initial open to a successful conversion.
End-to-end personalisation, with the following features:
- eye-catching, memorable emails, featuring innovative personalisation, from our in-house designers and developers
- URLs in all our online and offline communications, so our intelligent landing pages can maintain the end-to-end personalised journey
- tailored content for specific data segments so that, for example, high value clients get one message and low value clients receive something different.
Responsive segmentation, to include:
- regular reviews of your campaign performance to improve response rates
- adjustments ranging from alterations to design and copy of a landing page, through to a changing channels of communication from one medium to another
- rapid identification of hot leads plans for appropriate follow-up
- high quality maintenance of data lists to a high standard, always segmenting when necessary.
What fulfilment services do you offer?
- Mail order/e-fulfilment
- PO Box/Freepost facilities
- Data input from web/phone/coupon
- Dispatch services
- Haulage services
- International Cross Docking
Alpha Response are direct marketing specialists offering expert Printing, Mailing, and Integrated services in and around the Gloucestershire area. If you would like to know a bit more information about how we at Alpha Response can help you turn your transactional documentation into highly efficient marketing tools, then take a look at our website www.alpharesponse.ltd or give us a call on 03300 563 980 – we’d be happy to help! You will also find more information on our website about the other services we offer, case studies on people we have worked with, and any vacancies that we might have available.
It’s important to remember that Alpha Response deeply understand the intricacies of print and the fulfilment industry in general. For all further info, do not hesitate to contact us.